How much do you charge?
I can quickly give you an indicative price depending on the amount of preparation needed, the desired outcome, number of participants, and preferred time frame. I know I’m not the cheapest, however, my clients comment on the level of value received from these customised programs.
What does a Training Needs Assessment involve?
This is an analysis of your current situation and what you want in the future. There are many dimensions to doing it thoroughly as it is a metric and assessment of where you are at regarding qualifications, licences, skills, experience, motivation, and resources, and what would be needed to get you to where you want to be. Often organisational development is rolled out in phases, scaffolding learning on top of learning and the order and time frame it is done in critical.
Are you registered for GST?
Yes ABN 76 651 547 707
Are you insured?
Yes, standard Public Indemnity and Public Liability
- 50% agreed fee on confirmation of proposal and remaining 50% to be received before day of delivery
- Bank transfer preferred method
- Credit card payment via Stripe (fee will apply)
What is your cancellation policy?
- All cancellation requests for any booking or workshop in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund will be receivable only if cancellation is made more than 10 working days (more than 2-weeks) prior to the agreed delivery date.
- Cancellation between 6-10 business days (between 1 and 2 weeks) prior to the delivery date will incur 50% agreed fee payable. Courses cancelled within 5 days (1 week) of the delivery date are fully payable.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment date to reschedule your session or the full fee will incur
In the event of rescheduling less than 2-weeks prior to the agreed delivery date, a reschedule fee of 20% of the original booking fee will be charged. Time limitations apply to any rescheduled delivery and bookings cannot be held over to the following financial year or the full fee will apply.
If the agreed outcome is not delivered 100% money-back guarantee